Creating a custom leather piece, or set, is a high-touch collaboration between us and the client.
Whether you want to customize pieces from our catalog, or you have an entirely new idea, each of us will bring our ideas and skills to the table to co-create something unique, distinctive, and absolutely luxurious.
What you get
- Co-create leatherwork that expresses your authentic identity, without sacrificing quality and function
- Craftsmanship we guarantee for 100 years
- For PNW locals, option to visit our workshop in beautiful Coastal Oregon for a fitting
- For PNW locals, optional professional photoshoot of you and your new piece(s)
- Our shop takes a limited number of custom commissions at a time, expect a 2-3 month turnaround
- We will provide a rough estimate based on your proposal and any followup questions we have
- All custom orders require a $150 non-refundable deposit before more detailed sketching and designing
About the designers
Dani (he/they), Sabersmyth’s lead designer, has 15+ years of multi-faceted design experience, from jewelry and manufacturing to graphic design. He’s an expert at figuring out how to turn grandiose and complex requirements into elegant designs.
Seven (they/them) has 7+ years of experience in user experience research and strategic operations. Their expertise is in asking great questions to unearth deep insights, and making sure we actually get from point A to point B.
Our familiarity with kink and BDSM goes beyond personal experience, into true curiosity and philosophical exploration around kink as a healing modality. Clients of custom work benefit from not only our leather crafting skills, but our skills as mediators between you and your truest expression.
Get in contact
We would love to hear what your custom design ideas and desires are. Introduce yourself to email@example.com with details about your request, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.